Free Tax Assistance Event
Join Tax Help Colorado for the Earned Income Tax Credit Awareness Day on Jan. 26, 2024 at Mile High United Way.Make An Appointment
The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) supports working families by increasing the refund you are owed. The EITC can be worth up to $7,430! Join this event with Tax Help Colorado to receive FREE high-quality tax preparation services if your 2023 household income was $64,000 or less.
Jan. 26, 2024 | 2-6 p.m.
Mile High United Way
711 Park Ave., Denver, 80205
Before the event, IRS Taxpayer Advocate Services and Colorado Legal Services will be available to help those experiencing issues with the IRS from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. This is a walk-in service.
What To Bring
- A completed intake form. Please print the form and bring it with you to save time.
- Photo ID
- Social Security card or ITIN for you and every member of your household
- Income tax documents.
- Prior year tax return highly recommended for tax year 2022
- If directly depositing your refund: Bank routing and account number
- If filing a joint return, your spouse needs to be present
Have questions? Complete the following form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"*" indicates required fields